Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

3 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 32 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:32 am

" ohh sorry tama." *Tama scratches the door* " you cutting into eating mac and cheese......you A hoe."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 32 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:35 am

"Either we hurry up or im so giving up"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:37 am

*Tama comes out of the bedroom* " the hurry up thing makes it so sound like you have to pee......or something.....why do you have hurry..its not like any of us actually have lives to get on with...." *Drew smacks him* " shush pipsteak that lives off veggies..you should have been a goddamn rabbit."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:39 am

"You shut it and come on before i give up"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:44 am

" if you don't marry mom.....I will ...hes giving me one of those headaches." *Drews mouth drops* " you can't marry your mom.that is like me trying to marry my dad or even worse my mother...or even worse my sister.......oh god my sister......"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:47 am

"Im going upstairs my patience limit is beyond gone with you people"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:51 am

*Sera throws her show at drew* " I'm gonna come up there and kick your ass...." *Tama runs into the bedroom* " A woman on a rampage....oh hell no..I don't care how hot she is.......not happening."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:54 am

"im done..." *Starts heading upstairs*

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:58 am

*Sera makes her way up the stairs and puts her heel to drew's chest* " you done fucked up and you don't fuck with a girl in stilettos."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 am

*Grabs seras wrist* "Give him a break. Look in his eyes hes more scared of messing up then i am. Hes an idiot we know that but hes not at fault all the time"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am

*Tama giggles* " haha you saved dad's ass.....you deserve a doggy treat..." *Tama skips downstairs* *Sera sighs* " fine....I love his dumbass anyway..besides you know I can't even kick ass...my own ass gets kicked just by me existing."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 am

"Yeah whatever im just going to..." *Runs into the bedroom and locks the door*

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:40 am

*Tama comes back upstairs with mac and cheese and glares at hana* " you burned the rest of it......what use are you as a woman?" *Hana bites his tail* " you dunder head......go and eat pizza and drink beer ..thats what men are good for." *Drew raises an eyebrow* " um Tristan?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:44 am

"Just go away ok... Sheesh im dont want to deal with it"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:56 am

" you're upset .....well everyone's upset....everyone's stressed..lexi threw frosting at me when I tried to help...I'm sorry for making you feel so bad all the time.....I only think of myself and my genitalia....In fact when's the last time I really asked what you wanted?.....i mean how do I know this is what you want? ....I've always forced you...even when you lost your virginity it wasn't that great..I didn't take my time on you....I regret it.....you can hide out if you want....but it won't help you."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 am

"Your idiocy isnt the problem. But ever since we decided to do this nothing has went right not a damn thing. It doesnt seem right at all i dont get it. Life cant ever be easy its just not fair."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:10 am

" nothing goes right because we just jumped into things......a piece of paper isn't what binded us together...its fate..you know. you always knew that. I never regretted meeting you..I just wish i could make things perfect. Like when I used to watch you fall asleep..watching your favorite movie....I swear i thought it was stupid...you cuddled up in a fetal position holding a pillow to your chest....it took all I had not to kiss you or just brush the hair away the hair that fell into your face. As much as I tried to deny it you were my everything. No piece of paper will make me stay....just knowing I get to see you .....makes my whole life worth it.....even our kids....no matter what stupid things they do..its just another reminder that your not leaving anytime soon......please stay and please dont be afraid...its just a ceremony....just come out and take my hand......we don't have to follow tradition. Besides lexi's already upset with me for waiting this long. "

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:14 am

"I think marriage just wasnt our thing were just supposed to be us. But fine ill be a good boy"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:21 am

*Drew blushes and reaches for tristan and wraps him tightly in his arms* " You so weird...you know I fell in love with your tail to......among other things." *Drew picks him and carries him outside and smiles as he yells to lexi* " Lexi turn on the lights now* He smiles wide as their front porch becomes brighter and Dom clings to the cake* " Sorry if its missing anything. " *Lexi sighs* " dammit all....the kids fudged up the decoration and ate 3 cakes by themselves today....this is only surviving cake..oh by the way congrats retard and my favorite cousin."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am

*Lets his tail pop out and brushes it against drew's leg* "You mean this thing? "

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 am

*Corey crawls towards tristan and holds up his arms* " at least we don't have to make any more mac and cheese.....its way too hard. *tama giggles* " you suck at cooking hana." *Sera tugs down her dress and dances to the music* " yayyy techno." *Mason holds arisa against him* " you know....we don't have a camera....." *Lexi eyes light up* " then you paint.....mr. Picasso."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:33 am

*Wraps his arms around drews neck* "I needed an excuse to say this anyway. Dance with me."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 am

*Drew shakes his head* " I suck at freestyle....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:38 am

"Dont make me bite you, wait youd like that too much. Its not fair you barely danced with me at prom you owe me"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 am

"Because..um....well what if I suck.......then I look stupid." *lexi laughs* " you already do look stupid......I mean......um have some cake." *Dom sighs* " I thought you made this cake for me."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next