Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 30 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 am

" because you run away when I tell you things......you don't listen to them.......you get scared......."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 30 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 am

"I'm always scared thats nothing new. especially right now. I'm in love with 2 people and one of thems an idiot when it comes to handling things and ones a kid and I dont know what to do. Both of you need me and I cant barely handle it myself but I'm freaking trying so hard."

Muffin
Admin

https://kyuuketsuki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 am

" I need to get away for a few days......I can barely talk.......and I don't know how to talk to people.......its something I just never understood......my sisters good at it.......and now I'm running to....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 am

"yeah you are.. besides what good is getting away going to do.. you're going to come back and the problems still going to be here. It's stupid if I started crying right now you'd hold me when you need it more than I do.. you always try to take care of me so much you dont pay attention to what you need until its too late"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:22 am

*drew lowers himself on the bed* " I thought tonight you were gonna leave me completely....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 am

"what kind of idiot would I be if I did that.. I love you.. yeah I care about sera but that doesnt make you any less important. Now talk. I promise I'm not going to run away and I'll shut up until you're done.. so whatever you've got to say just say it"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 am

" what I'm gonna say is......I think you need to break it off completely with my sister before it's too late ......I don't want either of you to get hurt more......and I'm scared to death you're going to leave one of these days....the day we were supposed to get married....it didn't go right.....I planned it all out.......you never got to see it......I kept picturing the look on your face.....but if you can't break it off with my sister I can't be with you....not without it hurting.......its so unbearable....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 am

"You have no idea what you're asking.. theres things going on and I cant tell you I promised her I wouldnt.. I hate hurting you like this.. but at the same time I can't bring myself to do that. She's so young and so innocent I can't just break her like that. especially not now. She's never going to need me more than she does right now. But then what am I going to do if I loose you. It's... just not right"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 am

"I'm not asking you to forget her......I'm asking you to be with me.....to break off the attachments.....I know you will still love her. But deep down if we can't get past this......well you know......you were the best thing that happened to me. I was such a player and every person I liked how to resemble you. When we first got together it was my most cherished memory. Your self esteem thats so low.........I didn't care....it was how you thought of yourself that bothered me. I did some stupid things and I hurt you. but this wouldn't be a thing I could do. When I pictured us getting married I thought this would be the time I would do something right. I'm questioning why I had to fall for a kid.......your so young......I took away your virginity and your innocence. I shoved a ring on your finger when you were mad. I see why you look at my sister the way you do. I was such a horrible boyfriend. How could you ever see past that and forget ? I didn't even give you a proper proposal. How stupid I am sometimes........stupid.....But deep down I love you. More than you will ever know and those two days you have know sera.......just remember I have known your whole life and when and if we part. I'm gonna love you more than you know.....and I'm going to raise this kids .....with you. Fuck I fucked up........I just keep thinking I was the worst boyfriend ever. Those times when you want me to cuddle you and I make an excuse......its because I don't know how to handle those situations when my sister does.......how could you love me." *drew plays the ring on his finger and digs his fingernails into his palm*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:04 am

"Quit acting like you were the big bad wolf or something. I told you once and I'll tell you again I never asked for perfect. People who expect perfection are the worlds biggest idiots.. But you try and thats what matters. We have a long past together and some amazing.. weird but amazing kids together. to think that we even might not have a future together it kills me. But at the same time thinking of not having one with her is tearing me up too. I've been having to face that already... everyone knows me and her probably wont last. she does, lex does and it hurts. you talk about taking those things from me but I did the same thing to her.. what kind of person would I be if I left her now. She's finally got something that she wants so bad and she's so happy. I've never seen anyone smile like that. It was amazing. I can't hurt her right now. You know Lexi saw how much she cares about me.. to her I'm not just her boyfriend I'm her bestfriend too. No one else is going to mean to her what I do. I'm her first love just like you were mine. Knowing what thats like I cant take that from her"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:06 am

" I didn't tell you what hana had a vision about did I? she had a vision that would be finished in our relationship soon.....and I thought she was wrong.....but I'm selfish to make you give her up.......I need to go......" *drew pulls his packed suitcase from under the bed*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 am

*gets handcuffs out of the dresser and handcuffs drew to the bed* "nope don't think so. I dont want this either. I'm the selfish one here. I'm hurting you and yet I can't let you go even though you finally want to leave. I knew it was a matter of time until one of you did.. although I more expected it to be her." *takes his ring off and drops it on the bed* "I really don't deserve that. I can't be the person you fell in love with anymore. That person wasnt selfish like this"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 am

" you aren't helping anything......you're just making it worse......don't do this to me........if you do anything get that gun and shoot me.....please......I'm suffering long enough just watching this happen....." *drew bites his lip and draws blood* " you were the one who said I couldn't settle down.......who said I did things that made you wonder if I cared.......your right....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:19 am

*drops to his knees* "Idiot of course I'm making it worse I always do don't I.. but you're not the one who's wrong here I am. I'm really not that person anymore.. He wouldve walked away before he put you through this even if it killed him and I cant."

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 am

*drew sits up and burns the handcuffs from his wrists* " you act as if those cuffs can bind me .......what binds is isnt some fucking piece of metal......I could have left as soon as you fell for her......and you know why I didn't? Because i love you! it's something .......nevermind!" *drew jumps out of the window *

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 am

"like.. I dont know that. I wouldnt love someone that didnt love me back.. and I do its why I cant let go even though i should because I'm hurting him. and now I'm just being idiotic and talking to myself" *pulls his knees to his chest and starts crying* "i'm an idiotic selfish bastard anyway.. I don't deserve either of them right now" *throws the ring out the window*

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 am

*hana screams downstairs and sera scoops her up* "kiddo?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

"oh great I'm just fucking mother of the year. I hurt my daughter and pretty much drove her dad away. I'm such a heartless bastard.. it's no suprise he left"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 am

*hana goes pale and her eyes roll back* " t-tristan....t-tristan!"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 am

*runs downstairs* "shit theres nothing we can do really.. it's pretty much a pure state of mental shock poor kid... most we can do is lay her down and hope shes ok"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 am

*hana keeps screaming* " tristan doesn't that hurt her."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:34 am

"I wouldnt doubt it.. but it's not like a medical condition we cant do anything for her... no matter how much I wish we could..."

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 am

*tama lays next to her and presses her forehead against hers* " hanny.."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 am

"I'm going to stay right here.. if you want to know why she's so upset you'd find something outside thatd probably easily explain it."

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 am

" I could hear drew yelling somewhat......he left......Tristan I'm leaving in a few days I'm getting another job and moving closer to my friend.....so I can be closer to my son......all I'm gonna ask is that you repair what happened with Drew....before it becomes way too late......thank you just being there."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next