Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 36 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 pm

"I wouldn't exactly trust her to tell you. It's always better to ask kids. Even if she has good intentions some times adults think it's one thing that upsets the kid and it's a whole different thing. Plus you're wrong I am a slut. I'm just a loyal slut."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 36 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 pm

*Drew shakes his head* " Doms like me she won't tell me anything unless it involves cake......then shes open to the whole truth."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:58 pm

"Then buy her cake we can handle the consequences. Honestly why am I the honest one. Doesn't anyone understand the insane fear that not knowing things is going to come back and bite all of us in the ass. It's why I hate it when you won't talk to me. I'm always worried no matter how much you deny the possibility something you haven't told me is going to bite us in the ass"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:00 pm

*Drew shakes his head* " i'll tell you back at the house.......but I have this strange feeling Allison is still battling alot in her head from everything.....I found out shes dating again......and maybe thats good for her........I mean I hate what she did but this might help solve some issues for her and maybe she can see a different side of herself."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:03 pm

"Well let's just remember I have a personal honesty policy with myself because I don't want things biting me in the ass. SO next time you want to know something just ask."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:11 pm

" fine .......i'll ask and this is between you and Xander not me...so ....." *drew dials allison's number*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 pm

*Sits on the hood of the car* "Fuck this shit I'm done. There's nothing more to settle. I got a reason and I'm still thoroughly pissed off but I'm not longer in the mood to try and kill someone so therefore it's about as good as it's going to get. But you can do whatever I can nap here Ive fallen asleep in worse places skipping class before"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 pm

*Drew nodds and hangs up the phone* " Allisons sick Tristan....I mean not normal sick.....she told Dom about it and Dom didn't understand and she got scared ......and wanted to go home....." *drew shakes his head* " fuck you karma fuck it all.....theres some things I have to talk to you about Tristan.....things I never told anyone.....and i've kept locked up..and this is horrible timing."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:18 pm

"There's never horrible timing for telling me things. Because I'm going to listen regardless so deal with it. We've dealt with shit before together and alone. Between the both of us there isn't much in this fucking world we can't handle. Excluding my dad.. he's a fucking nightmare"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 pm

*drew wrings his hands and sighs* " okay so before Dom was born.....I was hanging out with this friend of mine his name was Mike .....we were kind of close I guess. He was a good friend.....unknown to my better judgement he was dating this girl but things weren't going good I found out he had abusive tendencies his girlfriend and him weren't doing good.......he went out drunk one night and raped a girl.....I took the blame for him...because it didn't seem like I had much going for me and he was my friend.....I was thrown in Jail innocent as could be. Those long nights behind my cell were cold. I wrote songs to keep me level headed and tried to study for school. I didn't know if I was going to ever be a teacher .......again. I lost everything in an instant to cover his ass. Some guys got a hold of me one night in my cell....prison guards I remember the stick they held....they pulled me out of my cell and clamped my hands behind my back they tasered me several times and then I could feel my blood sticky under me......those volts were enough to hurt me.....I was beaten until i couldn't stand......they thought I was rapist they couldn't stand me...to even look me in the eyes. I had no one idea how i'd get into bed for the next couple weeks......because I was a demon I could heal but.....the damage wasn't.....well easy to heal even for me. A Nurse I met somewhere along the way ...... she tended to my wounds...but things kept getting worse.....they finally changed my cell.....i was put into a room with guys that had killed plenty of men....gay men......i assumed the position of being straight.......but life was complete hell... Tristan they raped me even.....I never told anyone that......it happened almost every night....and I was defenseless you can't find back in prison otherwise they make your life worse....the guards throw in a dark hole outside......where you get locked up ......"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm

"You act like it changes things. Like it matters. I'm not saying it doesn't in the it's trivial way but in the I don't give a crap I love you anyway thing. So why the hell are you so afraid of me knowing things. When are you going to learn we all have baggage we all have faults. We've all fucked up but despite that we're all still people. Our son's a freaking crackhead I love him anyway. My father likes to go out of his way to make things difficult but I know it's for the best. Lexi drives me up the wall with her obsessions sometimes. Mason can be way too fucking cold. I'm an alcoholic slut of a werewolf. Lifes what it is. This is all the more reason I love you. You've been through hell but you've survived and somehow you've ended up back here with me despite every fucking thing."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:44 pm

" if only I didn't have to raise Dom through a prison cell...." *Drew rests against tristan* " fine you can drink if you want."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 pm

"You're so slow sometimes. Why the hell would I want to do that when I can be a slut sober. The only difference is I get to do it and you don't get mad at me. I was just looking for attention it's my job."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 pm

*Drew shakes his head* " you owe me cookies for the trouble I just went through.....and i'm going to eat them off you."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 pm

"No I will not tolerate crumbs they're annoying and itchy and ugh. Find another dream to work on darling"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:25 pm

*Drew pouts* " well damn......"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:00 pm

"oh you'll live. Now shush and come on because Dom probably misses us. Tama's probably tearing up the house. Besides I need some damn rest"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:31 am

*Drew sighs* " well I can't drive I feel a fainting episode coming on...so were going to have to risk getting killed."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:33 am

"But I'm too young to die. Besides I'm definatly not dying here, it's not dramatic enough"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:34 am

*drew folds his arms* " don't you know any spells from school that you could use? or were you too busy staring at my well toned ass?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:36 am

"I doubt that's the issue. I'm just not very good at these things end of story"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 am

*Drew pokes him the forehead* " who would be willing to drive? I could call my sister but shes prego....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 am

"You know my brother may be an ass but it's not like he's mean to me or anything. I'm pretty sure we wouldnt you know kill each other or anything"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 am

" but those two are fighting over this whole mess....and sera's about to pop out a kid any day. which is kinda scary...and she isn't even gaining much weight....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 am

"Oh all the more reason we need to get him out for awhile. so she can calm her hormones the fuck down it helps I know remember I've been pregnant. it helps not dealing with whoever is pissing you off for awhile"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next