Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 35 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 am

" i'm not trying to scare you ....." *Drew pouts and looks at Tristan with puppy dog eyes* " I'd never scare you." *Sera turns on her music and dances with Corey*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 35 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 am

"Oh really. Life alone scares me at times so it's not like it's that bad"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 am

" well its going to be worse once your around .......xander.......and yeah." *Drew sighs and looks at Tristan* " I don't want to see him."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:09 am

"It's life I don't want to either but it's not like it's easy not to. Besides Dad would kick my ass if I avoided him too long"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:11 am

*Drew holds out his hand* " then let's go together.....so you don't have to be alone anymore."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 am

"Honestly you're way out of it being nice to me right now. If you want to be nice try doing it after"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:37 am

*Drew pulls him out of the car and drags him towards xander* " i'm being supportive because I married you...i made vows to keep you safe and happy...to never let anything or anyone hurt you. I promised to love you until time stopped and to think your the best thing that happened to me now get in there and let's resolve this....so I can keep those vows a forever promise."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:38 am

*Clings to Drew and glares at Xander* "But he's evil."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:42 am

" and whose standing here with you....doting on you to make you happy? I don't care how evil he is......or what he did...you have to resolve this not for me but for yourself. " *Drew lifts up tristans chin and kisses him on the forehead* " Tristy...come on you know this is whats going to give you relief at night."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:44 am

"You know for once you're wrong. What really is the relief is when I end up falling asleep with Christian cuddling up to me. He reminds me that no matter how fucked up shit is good things can come out of it."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 am

" Tristan I hate to say this.....but have you thought about joint custody? I mean you could be able to see him more often and you wouldn't have to let him know your his dad...."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:50 am

"I can't it's not exactly something that hasn't crossed my mind but really imagine the fucking hell that would scare out of Jess.. because you know even if I went for full custody she knows I'd win. I don't want to put her through hell. I've done my share of doing that to people before"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

" then you need to talk to her like I did with Allison we have joint custody....but Dom isn't happy with me one bit...her and her mom don't get along but theres alot of things that Dom and her mom share......I don't want to split those two up....I mean Allison had postpartum depression she couldn't be around her daughter......Allison promised to go through therapy and thats why I gave her a chance.....its going to be tough. but even you have to do this.....but one step at a time." *Drew rubs his arms*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 am

"It's not like it's that easy. Me getting over shit with other people sure. This asshole no. He's the one person that was supposed to be fucking responcible for caring about me and he slept with my brother. That shit is just about as fucked up as. I don't even know what to compare it to ok."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm

*Drew nodds* " theres so many things you and I still don't talk about....things I couldn't ever tell you......" *Drew stares at xander*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:12 pm

"Well you know it's funny because I'm actually alot more pissed than I seem and I seem pissed enough. Being around Xander unfortunatly for me at the moment always freaking calms me down."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 pm

*Drew blinks hard* " um yeah....well....." *Drew faces the sky and sings*
I want you forever, forever and always
Through the good and the bad and the ugly
We'll grow old together, and always remember
Whether happy or sad or whatever
We'll still love each other, forever and always
Forever and always, forever and always

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:19 pm

*Rolls his eyes* "This is the one time I'm actually not in the mood" *Bites Xander's arm* "Damn fucker you're too quiet it's creepy and quite frankly I don't like it."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:23 pm

*Drew sighs* " fine i'll do something then." *drew listens to Dom's ipod and tears well in his eyes*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 pm

*Plops down onto the ground* "I swear I'm not moving until someone here is happy."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:28 pm

*Drew takes out an earphone and makes tristan listen* " I forgot about this song....you wrote for me....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:32 pm

"You should we all know I'm horrible at anything music related but I love you anyway"
*Xander laughs* "Until someone is happy huh. Well aren't you already just look at you. You wonder why I wanted you to leave look at you. You weren't happy with me you talked about him all the time. It's where you should be whether or not I like it and you wouldn't dump me you're too nice you little shit. So get over it because you may hate me now but we both know you can't hate me forever and when you don't I'll still be here"
*Tristan looks up at him* "Yeah only problem is so will he. So you may as well get that thought out of your head he's not going anywhere. But I think you already know that"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 pm

*Drew sighs* " I hate to say this but i'm clearly was a pedo......I fell in love slowly with a kid i babysat......a kid i watched grow up and I didn't treat him perfect yet he wanted every minute with me and I couldn't admit to myself that I did....I said I cheated alot thats a lie....i dated people who cheated on me and this kid just stuck......I can't let you take him from me......and I know why you cheated...but hate to say this but its wrong.....its always wrong."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:45 pm

"What's fucked up is I'm the one who has a track record of being faithful as hell and I can't drink because I act like a slut. If anyone hasn't noticed yet I am it's not like it's a secret. I may do some stupid shit but it's not like I've ever screwed anyone when I was drunk so bleh. Oh wait someone here didn't know I drink. Well I'm just making myself worse by the second. Plus he didn't really know I'm a slut either. Shit I should just shut up."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 pm

*Drew grabs tristan by his jeans and kisses him* " one you're not a slut and if you are your mine.....and two if your going to shut up i'll make you." *Drew presses his forehead to tristans and looks at xander* " you guys need to talk and i'm going to go call Allison and see what happened that made dom upset." *Drew puts his baseball cap on backwards and stumbles towards the car*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next