Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 30 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:36 am

"I don't resent my brother. I love him to death and I couldn't stop loving him even when he slept with my boyfriend. That's what hurts. Telling someone you love them knowing they did that and didn't give you a second thought. He was my fucking idol and he slept with someone he knew I cared about. Plus he knows about the bond me and Xander have. He knew just breaking up with Xander wouldn't free me of him. But he still slept with him. That's the fucking worst of it all."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 30 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:38 am

" let's take Dom and christan out tonight.....for something and we can eat. Let the kids play and maybe you need some time to sit down with me. plus you're my dance partner....i'll dig out my ipod and play all the songs I wrote. don't let this control you anymore."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 am

"You think it's that simple to get over. I can't just let it go. Its easier for me to forgive Jessica than those two. At least she didn't fucking know me at the time. She didn't know who she was hurting. They knew and neither of them gave a fuck until afterwards. They expect a simple apology to fix everything and it doesn't. It doesn't fix the nights I spent crying and punching everything I could reach because I couldn't stand the sight of either of them. It doesn't excuse how much I wanted to let you beat the living shit out of Xander at prom for even thinking he should be allowed to touch me anymore"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:47 am

" you'll have to forgive them both someday...once the pain lessens.....I was there.....and yeah I want to hit him.but what does inflicting that kind of pain do? it would make your son hate me.....after the work it took to get me here......you would have to tell your son everything....the fact is.....im filled with rage and i'm seeing red.....you're brother screwed you over and believes its somehow okay......but fuck that......you need to talk to him and xander.....without christan around...if need be....he can stay with Dom and mason . we need to settle this but for now......come home with me.....let me sing to you and hold you like I always did."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:49 am

"No he can stay with Lexi's dad he adores the kid anyway. But honestly you think this is the time for us to be alone. I can't even make myself calm if I wanted to I might take it out on you. I wouldnt forgive myself for that"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:52 am

" i'm a demon....I can handle that much. you wouldn't do much damage that couldn't heal. You talked so highly of your brother when you let him be with Sera.....its surprising.....Tristan just.....we need to go.....pretend like everything is okay in the car....we'll take care of this at the house."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:54 am

"You think I meant hurt you physically.. oh darling who's more naive here me or you. But whatever you can think what you want. If you think you can somehow make this ok I'll let you TRY"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am

*drew shoves him in the car* " hey buddy you hungry? " *Drew tickles christan*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 am

"Oh and if he is he's not allowed to have milk.. poor kid can't even have ice cream I pity him. Too bad he doesn't have the ears hana and tama might not believe he's mine"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:15 am

"we could buy a tail and ears...he'd feel better. Dom needs to eat something....so i figure we pick up food on the way home for them both."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:16 am

"No he's going to stand out anyway let it be. They'll still know he smells like me. WHerever we're going just hurry up I want to get home because I'm not fucking crying in front of my son. But honestly you're telling me to forgive them, think about it for a second. If it was me and mason would you be able to just forgive us like that. If you can't honestly tell me you would then what place is there to be telling to forgive those two idiots. It's not like they just freaking killed a goldfish or some shit. They're the reason I have the trust issues I do. They're the damn reason that I can't believe anyone actually wants me now less than I could back then. You expect me to forgive that"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:12 am

" we'll get home soon and the difference is there's boundaries.....huge ones. Mason is perfectly straight..and even if he had an interest in you..he wouldn't do it cause hes my brother....apparently your brother doesn't have any......and I swear he hurts my sister to....he will have a fate on him worse than death. He doesn't have any right to hurt whom I marry or my little sister. " *Drew cracks his knuckles* " let's go before I throw a tree or something...and bring on unnecessary attention." *Drew backs out and smiles at Christan and tickles him*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 am

"It's not the point that it wouldn't happen. It's the point of you expecting me to get over it. I think it's abit too late to say damian doesn't have the right to hurt me."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:18 am

" i'm not expecting you to get over it...but for now putting on the back burner...is what you have to do until were home...until you scream out your frustrations." *Drew drives to allisons house singing*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:19 am

"Not fair I can't stay mad at anyone when you're singing you cheater. Apparently my son does take after me even more than I thought he did"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:23 am

" how? is he attracted to my manly looks?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:24 am

"No he likes you're singing you idiot. Now shut up I'm already in a bad mood that I had to talk about this bullshit."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:32 am

" I'm just kidding..besides I love kids." *Dom runs outside crying* " Daddy.....I had a bad day and i'm hungry."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:34 am

"It'll be ok... We'll take care of you baby girl. There's always food at home"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:37 am

*Dom rubs her eyes and climbs in the car* " whose he?" *Dom pokes Christan*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:38 am

"My kiddo...So be nice he's your brother. Now can we go home before I kill someone. Because Allison sounds like a good idea"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:40 am

" he wont eat my cake will he? I'm watching him." *Dom folds her arms and Drew peels out* " okay....fine ..we can bug Mason."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:42 am

"No he doesn't get sweets.. ever again. No we can't bug Mason because if he asks why I'm pissed it won't be good either. Lexi doesn't know.. Mason doesn't know. Nobody fucking knew. I don't exactly like having people talking about the fact that I got cheated on and it was with my brother"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:44 am

" No i mean its been so long since i've beat him up hes due...And Sera wants to come over.....shes fighting with Damian about her last incident still." *Dom jumps into Tristans lap*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:46 am

"I don't feel like dealing with people. Little ones excluded their okay"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next