Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 24 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:59 pm

"See and if you'd of told me this I'd of told Jess I couldn't come. Why don't you ever tell me anything"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 24 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm

" Because Dom had to see her mom on her own terms, and if you would have been there it wouldn't have been the same. I had a long talk with Dom, she sees you as her only mom, even though Allison was around. I didn't tell you because dom was too upset and I didn't have the right time to sit down and talk and its been hard for Dom, she has to accept that her parents didn't work out. She told me she never wanted to see her mom again, told allison and it was the first time allison ever cried. she asked if she was that bad of a parent, that her own baby could hate her. it was such a mess...."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:07 pm

"Yeah but there never seems to be a right time for you to tell me anything... It feels like you don't trust me or you don't think I can handle anything.. If that's what you think than what the hell am I doing? I'm handling raising kids which yes I love them but I never thought I'd have kids but I'm dealing with that because of you. I left Christian with his mom because I didn't think I could handle being a full time parent. But I decided to try for you and you don't even think I can handle anything"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:14 pm

" I didn't say that.....but I never know when to tell you things...I'm so scared....I was married to the woman , I would have mentioned it you but.....would have been okay with Dom seeing her Mom? Allison is a person I was married to and it wasn't right and we brought dom into this world and I watched her get her heart broken and I realized I should have brought you cause Dom feels more secure . She loves you more than anyone i've seen. i know i'm secretive but I feel like thats how I have to be.....I want to tell you everything and yet I can't because .....when me and her were together we didn't talk about anything....we were hardly in the same room once things fell apart....so it was up to me..and so its different. just give me time.....don't be upset. you have to see your son Tristan its important. I have to bring Dom with us. But I'm not sure how this will work."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 pm

"No.. I can't.. I can't have her around Xander.. Christian it's different.. Christian's like me he was raised in a world where he understands what me and Xander have.. and you could but Dom would just see how protective he is of me and crap and she wouldn't get it Drew.. she'd be scared for us. I can't do that to our little girl"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:22 pm

" and also we need to talk to dom about her mom.....I think it would be a good idea that she tries to see her mom for a few hours every other weekend. I'm going to take Dom over there once we leave. Dom won't be happy....but Dom will be emotionally damaged until we get this cleared......I think I'm right."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:26 pm

"I kind of feel bad for her though. She's going to feel bad when she's how upset Allison is but she can't just be nice either. She's been abandoned and neglected and I don't expect her to play nice any. All the more reason Christian's an issue. The way she is with her mom how do you think she's going to feel knowing I leave Christian with his mom most of the time and I don't see him that often. I'd be just like Allison to her she's too young to understand the circumstances"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm

" yeah I know, Tristan I just need to get Dom to understand. " *Drew sits up and unlocks the door and Dom runs into his arms* " daddy." *Drew scoops her up* " have you been outside the door the whole time?" *Dom nodds*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 pm

*Hides in the closet* "Yes it's ironic no I'm never coming out.. once was enough"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 pm

*Dom giggles* " Mommy you're weird." *drew nuzzles Dom* " hey what do you think about going to your mom's?" *Dom shakes her head* " she's not my mommy.....Tristy is my mommy."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 pm

"Still Dom you need to be nice.. I honestly think she's sorry baby.. everyone makes mistakes and yeah she made some big ones but you should at least give her a chance to be there a little. I'm not there for Christian enough and I know it and I feel horrible and I'd do anything to have never gave him up"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 pm

" but she hurt daddy...." *Dom's lip wobbles* " *Drew rubs her back* " dom you're a kid I know its hard but even so you need to let your mom take care of you to. And Tristan will still be here....he loves you." *Dom whimpers* " but.....she doesn't give me cake."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 pm

"we'll get you a whole cake when you get back if you'll be a good girl I promise... and mommy's don't break promises.." *Peeks his head out and smiles at Drew* "To anyone..."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 pm

*Dom sighs* " fine...but I won't like it." *Drew sets her down* " we need to get you more clothes, hey Dom go in your closet and get that dress your mom got you. " *Dom pouts and runs down stairs* " she cooperates when there's cake.....nice one tristan."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 pm

"Yeah what can I say I know our little girl all too well.. Cause thats what good mommies do.. and I should warn you Christians going to be abit nervous around you at first.. He's not used to guys that don't smell like me.. and I dont mean the strawberry thing its a whole other scent usually only other wolves can smell it its a tribal thing.. you know being able to identify your own and crap.. and well xander does cause of his connection to me.. and he doesnt really know any other guys yet so.. he'll prolly tell you you smell funny.. don't get offended.

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:53 pm

*Drew sniffs himself* " So what you smelled funny to me at first....Demons have strong scents to." *Dom jumps up the stairs and tama growls at her and dom cries* "Don't scare me tama!" *Drew sighs* " its one of those days , tristan one of those days."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 pm

"Well thanks I know I smell funny fucking bite me.. and I'm sure seeing Christian would cheer you up.. he looks like mommy but acts just like a younger me"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:56 pm

" yeah maybe so." *Drew picks up tama* " you're such a squirt..." *Tama licks drew's nose* " hiii dad." *Drew shakes his head* " you really are stupid like me."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:57 pm

"But you know just don't go falling for him.. he has all his daddy's charm.. and then some."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

" I don't fall for someone so young. jeez." *Drew picks up Dom and sets tama on the floor* " you look cute Dom." *Dom blushes and Drew puts a bow in her hair*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 pm

"You're right I have gotten better with age haven't I.. Omg I sound conceited.. tell me it's ok to shut up and be insecure for awhile"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 pm

" thats fine, its just one of those days." *Drew cuddles Dom * " Daddy I love you."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:05 pm

"Yay cause gosh I look horrid.. I'm scrawny and these pants make already small things look smaller and it's terrible.. Plus I'm having one of my rare bad skin weeks.. How can you even stand looking at me ugh"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:09 pm

" I think someone switched out the testosterone with estrogen."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm

"Nice to know I'm not a man thanks.. but seriously you have bad taste.. you could do so much better"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next