Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 15 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 pm

"Weirdo I'm sure no one assumed that to begin with and ohhh food. Hungry scrawny bitch is starving"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 15 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm

*Sera glares* " im gonna propose then i'll make the fucking food so damn your dicks and vag's I have important shit to do!" *lexi's mouth drops* " if i was lesbian that would......be.....not even sure. no wonder you turned straight tristan."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:48 pm

"See it's not just me. She's just undeniably attractive regardless"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

*drew digs in the fridge* " thats my little sister....that's not appreciated." *sera runs towards damian and jumps in his lap and lays her head on his chest* " marry me"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:53 pm

*Tristans rolls his eyes* "Insecurity is not an attractive trait *Damian chuckles* "Of course darling but really you couldn't be more subtle. I thought girls were typically good at that"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:55 pm

*sera storms into the kitchen* " insecurity isn't attractive huh? mr. i'm more insecure than a woman." *lexi holds her breathe* " damian help us!"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm

"For one I wasn't talking to you. For two I never said I was attractive now did I.. fuck no"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 pm

*sera sighs* " I really need a nap.and i'm engaged...and i'm getting out of this dress as soon as possible." *drew hits his head on the fridge* " that dress is not coming off. it stays on. you know what i told you about men Seraphina Andrews." *sera glares at him* " well tough luck what you think i've had sex enough to know what doing and so have you.its no different." *drew gasps*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 pm

"Don't even start Drew. Just because she's a girl. I don't even want to hear no damn double standards. You know damn well I was a shit ton younger than her and you didn't have a problem with it then."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 pm

*sera raises her eyebrow* " you were younger than me? Drew what the hell? " *drew blushes* " and not only that drew I am pretty much a grown woman." *drew sighs* " you are sixteen and have two kids. you scare the hell out of me. you are just a kid and theres a not a whole lot that you know so don't rush things." *Sera slaps him* " I was raised in foster care cause mom and dad didn't want me I went off on my own. I know enough about this whole fucking world and the damian is the only person who actually wanted me around. You have no idea what it's like there. how they abuse and starve you cause you are different. They locked me up in a cold dark room and you never came for me...not once. so fuck you and your logic."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 pm

"Honestly yeah you never like it. Lexi's older than sera and I still don't like it because I'm protective of her. But if theyre mature enough to make their own decisions then it becomes their business not ours. So what she's 16 I was 13 and I still don't regret it any. You've got to let her live her own life no matter whether you like the decisions she's made or not. She's starting her own family it's time to let go a little bit"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:13 pm

*sera leaves the room crying and curls up on damian's lap* " I wanna go home. I hate my brother sometimes. " *drew pushes his fingers through his hair* " i'm protective cause i'm a shitty brother to everyone. Mason will kill me if he knew I hurt sera's feelings."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:15 pm

*Tristan glares* "Then go fucking apologize. I really am not in the mood for your self-loathing right now. If you feel bad then fucking fix it. Complaining isn't going to get any of us anywhere."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:18 pm

*drew walks out of the room and sera strides towards him* " I'm going to hit you I don't want any of your apologies. You are an asshole drew."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:23 pm

"And quite frankly I don't want to hear the bullshit in my house right now. I'm under a hilariously ridiculous amount of stress as it is I don't need you peoples crap. You two both know you fucking love each other at the end of the day so get the fuck over it. Yeah he's protective sometimes, he's a brother it's how he fucking cares. At least he does care ok that's more than I get out of Damian so maybe you ought to evaluate things abit before you go blaming everything off on Drew. He's trying to do what he thinks it's right maybe it's not perfect but he's trying damn it. I know he doesn't handle things well you have to bare with him alot but it's part of living a life with him involved. That's just how it is and if both of you can't handle that then maybe you need to take a step back and think about your grip on reality a little bit"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:30 pm

*drew hugs sera* " sorry yes I am an idiot....who is your brother and and english teacher and a dad its only in my blood to be protective. Damian loves you and thats something tristan isn't used to having is affection. " *tama comes out of his room* " well i've decided i'm going to be gay or something. women are too much. and maybe even men there is alot of drama." *drew scoops up tama and nuzzles him* " weirdo. you interrupted at important adult moment." *tama lays his ears back on his head* " sowwy. but adults make me more angrier than being forced to eat meat"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:33 pm

"Well excuse my affection deprevation. That kind of happens when your parents don't give two shits, your brother is too busy out partying all the time, and the one person you care about runs off with some chick. So bite me"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:53 am

*tama bites his mom* " you said to I was just doing whatyou said for once."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:56 am

"Like I was talking about you."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 am

*tama climbs off his mom and hides in the pantry crying* " well this is a huge fucking mess." *drew runs his fingers repeatedly through his hair*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 am

"Honestly those kids are abit too sensitive sometimes"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:05 am

*lexi shakes her head* " children are sensitive tristan and hes 3." *hana skips to the kitchen holding flowers in her mouth and barks at christian and drew grabs tristan by the hand* " want to go outside for a bit?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:07 am

"Kind of pointless the kids are already upset and if we do they're going to think we're fighting so"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 am

" no the kids are fine. besides Dom likes to play big sister. you need a break." *drew drags tristan outside* " I told you when we first met I don't take no for an answer."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 am

"and I'm spoiled and used to getting my way so regardless someone always loses"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next