Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 4 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 am

"He's the one who flipped me off blame him... and Damion's always mad at me for some bullshit reason or another that's nothing new"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 4 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 am

" probably cause you're the most immature person...you may go after what you want..but you can't even try hard enough....Nevermind." *Sera slams the door* " jerk."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:47 am

"Damn it everyone hates me and as far as I'm concerned I didn't do anything. Does no one see I'm not as immature as you guys think. Honestly why does everyone think I gave her up.. cause I'm an asshole. Maybe it was cause I know she deserves better and she can do better.. and she has hasn't she? It's still not easy to watch though because I do care and I know she belongs with him way more than she ever did to me and she hates me because she thinks I don't care and I can't tell her I do. But then I should shut up you probably hate me too since everyone seems to"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:54 am

*Sera curls up on the couch with her teddy bear* " ugh why did damion have to steal corey for the day?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 am

*walks downstairs* "you know you shouldn't whine I can still hear you... and it's called bonding ok Damion's a natural at being a dad.. certainly does better than me. Besides it gives us time to talk. that is if you'll listen to anything I have to say"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 am

" why do you want to talk to me? half of the time you ignore me..you're not even mature."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:00 am

"Who's being immature here you're blowing me off because of what you think I do. It's not ignoring you when I still know every damn thing you say. Don't you get it I didn't deserve you and I realized that. You didn't seem to but it's true... You deserved better and I was holding you back from that... and even though I know Damion is better for you it's still hard to see. Even before it was an inevitable fact you're perfect some guy was going to come along soon enough. It's not easy to watch, I do love you... it's just Drew's just where I'm meant to be and I wasn't holding you back from being where you needed to"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:04 am

*Sera folds her arms over her chest* " yeah whatever you say. But you don't have to deal with being hurt.....because I wasn't good enough for you. I know that." *Sera cuddles against her bear* " I was never good enough for anyone."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:09 am

"Everyone's got their shit backwards today... You were too good for me. I don't deserve someone like you. Drew it's different he's got his flaws and me and him we've put each other through hell and back we deserve each other. Besides Damion fucking adores you. I've never seen him light up the way he does when he looks at you. Yet you're wasting your time worrying about not being good enough for me"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:25 am

*sera shakes her head* " cause you were the first guy I was in love with....that doesn't go away and you slept with me and left me....you made me feel happy and then the next day you were gone ......right back to drew..right back to your perfect little life..you have no idea how alone I was.....I had to live on my own..and then finally sometime after i turned 14 i got adopted......and even then I don't like to talk about it. It was nice to think after all those years you weren't ignoring me......but its the same.always will be and as long as i see you...its going to hurt like hell."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:28 am

"Then don't. I want you happy and if that means avoiding me and acting like I don't exsist then oh well. I'm not ignoring you believe that. I pay attention to every little word you say it's just this is what bothers me. When you're upset it's hard to resist the urge to hold you and tell you it's going to be ok. But I can't because I won't want to stop. That'd hurt Drew it'd hurt Damion and I hurt everyone I'm with so it'd hurt you somewhere down the line and I can't do that"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 am

*Sera picks up her bear and gives it to him* " you can have this. I'm just going to leave.....tell damion i went for a walk....he doesn't need to worry." *Sera walks outside and pulls her hoody over her head*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:33 am

"Women..." *runs upstairs and hugs Drew* "Well I don't think she hates me anymore at least. she's probably still abit bitter but that's not going to go away anytime soon"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:38 am

*Drew sighs* " Tristan its your actions that make you immature......those certain moves you make. i think you should have warned sera thats what was going to happen."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:40 am

"Like I knew... if I had I wouldn't of even started it. I didn't how realize how fucking perfect she was at first. When I did I knew I had no right to be with her. I don't deserve someone like that. Why is it like this.. you're supposed to be the one that makes me feel better, why do you have to make it worse."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:43 am

" because I'm just trying to get you to understand......in the end she's still my sister....but you know i never did much for her...when mom and dad ran her out of the house.....I could have stood up for her.......i never did......I'm just an asshole.."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:49 am

"Just shut up ok.. I'm going to fucking cry and it's going to be all your fault. It's bad enough I'm depressed you go to making yourself depressed and I will loose it, and frankly I won't care." *Jumps on the bed and buries his face in a pillow* "And don't even think about trying to make me feel better because at this point there's not a damn thing in the world thats going to do that"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:14 am

" I wasn't going to try...I'm not capable of doing that."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 am

"Oh shut up, you usually can. Why the hell must you be so negative. Makes me want to kick your ass too bad I'm incapable, and you people wonder why I drink so much. This is exactly why I can't do anything right. Then when I do try to fix crap I never can. I'm the most useless waste of oxygen that's ever exsisted"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 am

*Drew slaps tristan* " The reason were fighting is over something stupid. Yeah maybe I'm ignorant but I worry about you. too much for my own good."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 am

"You shouldn't it's a waste of time. It's not like I'm worth worrying about in the first place."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 am

" if you weren't then why the fuck would I be married to you huh? don't you dare question that shit. I've spent my whole life with you and now you want to give up."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:08 am

"Like I'm wrong.. I'm useless. I mean sheesh don't you think you could do better"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:24 am

" Does it matter if i could? It doesn't thats irrelevant ....I married you because you're my only but you got to be a dumbass and think that someone you just aren't good enough, your not perfect. Don't you realize How perfect I think you are, as much as we fight and almost kill each other, there's no one else I want. You're my immature little brat and its staying that way."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:26 am

"Honestly and you think you know me so well. yet you still think that's what this is really about"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum