Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 4 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 am

"So should we go somewhere or do you actually enjoy this stupidity. I mean its kind of hectic around here"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 4 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 am

*Sera shrugs* " I'm going swimming with corey. "

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:30 am

"Nice way to leave me alone with the craziness"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:39 am

" well being a mom is first." *Hana cuddles against sera* " Take me away from the idiot."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 am

"Well obviously... Some other time maybe..."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:45 am

" Yeah maybe." *Sera runs to her motorcycle and tama sighs* " Women are pain in the...." *Drew smacks him* " dont say ass."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:50 am

"Damn that girl all i get is a maybe... Shes so ... Motherfucking gorgeous is what she is..."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:53 am

*Tama puts his hands on his hips* " My woman. you don't even know her....besides sera isn't the type that likes being looked at for her beauty...she just wants to be normal. You should know that..she avoids being told she is gorgeous because she'd rather not hear it."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 am

"Maybe i wasnt talking about how she looks... Her personality kicks ass literally and metaphorically..."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:59 am

" You know.....if she goes anywhere by herself she could be in serious trouble. She doesn't know how to protect herself. " *Tama grabs hana* " protect her." *hana lowers her ears* " no one ever does anything for me."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:01 am

"You tell me that after shes gone just great kid..."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:07 am

" well....I figured you'd go after her..mr. i'm infatuated ." *Tama rolls his eyes and drew sighs* " why does everyone like my little sister."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 am

"Im not going to force myself on her tama so of course i wasnt going to chase her.. And im sorry but shes amazing and youre one to talk youre with my lil bro and cant keep it in your pants"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:14 am

*Drew puts his hands on his hips* " I've know him most of his life.....you met my sister for five minutes...don't tell me. you don't know anything about her..and how scared of everything she is...while she smiles and pretends shes always okay..and shes too damn innocent for her own good. She's a girl....there's differences between us...she believes in the greatest of miracles. She never forgets anything. She has an impeccable memory. She gets made fun of..and she never tells anyone that she needs them. You don't know her the way I do. "

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:19 am

"There was a time when you didnt know tristan too you know. And really i know more than you think. I still remember when she was little she'd pout and cry because tristan was too busy with you to pay attention to her. So dont think its your job to go around telling me crap. If she decides she wants to get to know me then thats her choice i didnt get in tristans way and i dont expect you to get in mine"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:22 am

*hana sighs* " Men......you don't know what women need. Sera doesn't need another person just to chase her ..its bad enough shes not even over tristan. mom was her first love..you can't compete with that...she may love another person but never the same as mom. You can't change a girl's feelings. Sera just needs a friend right now. So one of you should be the ones to do that. Instead of fighting stupidly." *Drew nuzzles hana* " Even in small packages there so damn smart."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 am

"I just said it was up to her, im not going to try to force her. But a little attention might get her mind off him abit. Its not like im pushing it. Im not the enemy here im not trying to hurt her so why is everyone so against me. You notice tristan hasnt said anything. What does that tell you. He knows my intentions are good. But no one even wants to take long enough to find that out before you jump on my ass huh?"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 am

*Lexi sighs* " jeezus you guys. Mason get your ass in here and give a good ass kicking to drew." *Mason shakes his head and holds arisa against him* " So why are we here?" *Lexi stares at him* " stalking." *Mason laughs* " yeah stalking involves....well people not knowing."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:37 am

"Damn i havent seen you two in forever" *Picks lexi up* "If it isnt my fave brat... Been keeping my bro in line for me?"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 am

" not really.....but he bought me skinnies." *Mason cuddles arisa happily*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:42 am

"Bad lex youre supposed to its your job"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:44 am

" i got a few things of my own to put up with." *Lexi reaches for arisa* " give me her." *Mason shakes his head* " you always steal her from me."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:46 am

"Oh the little wild child settled down finally. Well congrats i guess... Im abit late apparently"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 am

" wild child? what are you talking about?" *Mason puts arisa inside of his jacket and lexi pouts* " well its not like you can feed her...you don't have boobs."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:51 am

"Shut it lex you used to flirt with anything thatd buy you skinnies and chocolate including me... Dont try to act innocent. Im glad youre finally in line"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next