rpness... dont question the crack

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 am

" sex doesn't come in responsibility....my brothers a whore about it....he'd do it anywhere."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 am

"that's not what i was talking about..."

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:43 am

" what are you talking about then?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 am

"When Tristan slipped up and said he was sick he had to ask what was wrong. If he really paid any attention to him he'd know he's always sick. he sneaks out all the time to go to the hospital. The way he seems like he has mood swings, thats from when he starts feeling sick and he's trying to hide it"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:00 am

*Sera throws her shoe at him* " I didn't know tristan was sick either! you know something out of drews kindness he doesn't ask whats wrong with tristan because he knows it would upset him. you really think my brother's that stupid? He's in love with Tristan......you know why I actually ran away? my brother tried to kill himself when he had to give up tristan......I was forced out of the house......I had to wait until now to see my brother again."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 am

"well thats seriously the opposite of fucking responcible. I never said he didnt love him I'm not an idiot i can see that much. But Tristan's an idiot sometimes, he'd rather spend time with drew than go to the damn hospital when he needs to. Drew should be making him go, one of these days he's literally going to be the death of him."

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:10 am

" then sit down and fucking talk to the both of them. This isn't my business okay? you think its easy for me ....any of this. Your tristans brother you could help somewhat to......instead of chasing after me ........because you know its not going to be good for either of us....wait until tristan gets back......he'll fuck up everything. Don't take this out on me.....don't you dare." *Sera jumps out of the car and takes off out of his reach*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 am

"fucking women" *pulls a picture of tristan out of his wallet* "If talking to you did any good we wouldnt be in this mess would we? I'm sorry but you're going to have to forgive me. I think I love her"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:16 am

*Mason grabs a hold of sera* " Dumbass....go back to him. I know you better than anyone else....he gets under your skin. It doesn't matter if you thought you loved tristan , because I can see it in your eyes damion means more . So what are you running from?" *Sera sighs* " I'm running away from .......I'm not even sure anymore. but he's too old for me mason.....I'm sixteen with a kid...and I failed school .......I'm such a loser...and look at him hes ten times better than me at everything."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 am

*sits on the hood of the car* "ugh honestly now I'm going to be stuck taking the kids back without even a distraction"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 am

*Mason fastens a necklace around her neck and pats her hair in place* " Sera don't be afraid of him. I trust him not to hurt you......I didn't step in when tristan hurt you because I needed you to finally understand he wasn't the one for you. you should see the way damion looks at you......and hes more mature. He's got things figured out and Corey needs a dad. I'll hold off tristan when he comes. He isn't going to ruin what you two just started. now your going to go talk to Damion. just be civil be that innocent , loving girl you are normally....you aren't cold. when your upset your eyes change to the deepest shade of blue.....I know damion pays attention to everything about you. he could tell you things I doubt you'd even remember. I'll take the kids back. " *Sera raises an eyebrow* " you were stalking me again...you asshole! I'm old enough to handle myself.......I can take the kids back. but fine your right. I'll talk to him. thanks masey." *Sera hugs her brother tightly* " I missed you sooo so much."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 am

*Picks up a picture of Sera when she was five* "damn it I've got to find a way to keep that thing from falling out. Tama would tell her I had it. But she was so adorable. hasn't changed much though. theres always been something about her I've just wanted to be around"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:32 am

*Sera runs towards damion and jumps into his arms* " you know I'm scared. but you want to be honest.......I thought I really did love tristan and I realized......all along it was really you. You always protected me....your my angel."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:36 am

"backwards abit there. You're more like an angel than I'll ever be. Damn it you still that scar on your arm from where Tristan bit you when you were little? It's barely visible but still. Honestly you're just no fair you know that. You give away the one thing i always wanted to my little brother of all people, then you make me fight like hell to even get a chance at it. But I still love you regardless"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:38 am

*Sera relaxes in his arms* " what did I give tristan?" *sera takes the necklace from her neck and places it on damion* " In my family this necklace is a promise of true love......its odd to think I'd give it up like this. being so young..but you get to keep it. Tristan never deserved it."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:43 am

"You know you shouldnt feel so bad about it. Tristan really did care about you, just nowhere near as much as I do. But you know he's going to try again when they get back. Because he can't have you now and he wants what he can't have. The difference with Drew is he never wanted him, he needs him. But as long as Drew's willing to forgive his stupidity and the way he's an attention whore he's going to keep doing it because it doesn't matter. If he thought he was going to loose Drew he'd stop though I know he would. I've always respected Drew for loving my brother the way he does, but he has to learn he can't let him walk on him the way he does"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 am

" yeah i doubt my brother will put up with it much longer. My brother doesn't always have that kind of resolve....Mason told me he would hold off tristan would he decided to be an idiot. and they should be coming home sometime today or tomorrow. I miss drew..even if hes a major idiot."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:48 am

"yeah but at the same time I understand Tristan. He needs attention I mean growing up with parents like that, you feel like no one could ever love you. But if Drew would put his foot down it would stop him. Drew's his everything, the most important thing in the world to him besides his kids. He's to Tristan what you are to me"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 am

" yeah but damion......you remember when i said I couldn't have kids......somethings wrong......i don't feel right and I feel emotional......and it happened after i was with you.....what's wrong with me?'

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 am

"ummmm we might need to talk to lexi... like immediatly"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:56 am

" whys that? what could lexi do?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:58 am

"Lexi knows things... Hana's starting to develop it too. Lets just say Lexi knew Tristan was pregnant before he did"

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:02 am

*sera sighs* " but I think I am......look at me I'm becoming a bitch!"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 am

"yeah but Lexi would know.. not think. It doesn't matter I can deal with it. You're worth it."

iloveemmy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:04 am

*sera looks at him* " even when I become fat and disgusting and don't have a toned butt?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top