Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 7 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 8:28 am

*rests his head against his knee* " you tell me that. I'm just hear to listen and hope we can make it through."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 7 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 8:32 am

"I didnt mean it as a question it's just I'm not sure if I can.. its not easy to talk about"

Muffin
Admin

https://kyuuketsuki.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 8:35 am

" should I not ask then?"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 8:40 am

"no... I've just got to get over it and say what I was going to..."

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 8:41 am

*drew looks at him* " kay i'm going to be patient."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 am

"well I've realized I've never been able to completly forgive you for all the shit thats happened before.. an its because I've never told you exactly how bad it was. I cant forgive you for something you dont know. So I have to tell you how bad things really were. But dont even think I want you to feel bad because I dont. Well best get on with it.. I honestly was raped once when I was 14... an before you start wondering how thats got anything to do with you.. they were allisons friends. They hated me as it was cause being cute worked when I was that young so alot of girls and guys were all over me.. and then that night we stayed at the lake all night and we..yea since it was like 2 am an we didnt figure anyone was going to be out there well they saw us.. of course they told me I deserved it for being a whore since I always said I wasnt with anyone so they figured I was just sleeping around and they beat the shit out of me... to make it worse they took pictures an there were videos of course that got around school an I got bullied for being a wimp.. an those like 2 and a half months I completly quit being a perv.. that was why. and I mean it wasnt even quite 3 months after that when you left. So of course what did I think.. that you were using me. Then I mean Mason managed to drag you back for my 15th birthday just to make me happy and I was determined not to talk to you at first.. but I couldnt help it.. and then when we did end up sleeping together I thought maybe you'd stay.. yeah no goodbye no nothing..an then that time I came to see you.. Mason still bugs me about getting anywhere near his mail too. but anyway yeah.. you spent almost all day with me.. and I was excited.. an then you told me to leave.. that was when it got bad.. Mason already knew he couldnt keep me from cutting so he just made sure I was ok. Well yeah when I got back that was the day Mason found me in my room. It wasnt good... blood everywhere.. I was still semiconcious though and he screamed first.. I think he thought I was dead for a second. then he realized I wasnt an of course called for an ambulance... an he was just holding me and crying.. and blaming himself for not getting there sooner. Then he said if he ever saw you in person again he was going to kill you.. probably why he looks for every excuse to beat the shit out of you now. and when they got there he carried me out.. he wouldnt let anyone touch me until we got to the hospital.. and he never left me alone. they couldnt even make him leave the room. The only reason he hasnt probably been worse is because he knows how bad I get when you're not here."

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 9:25 am

*drew lowers his head* " I didn't leave for that reason.......you should have told me .....I wouldn't have left for any reason. I was stupid and Shit at this point I don't even know what to say. you always act like your happy around me and your not. Because you have to think of this all the time.....if I'm not the biggest dick in the world......well I'd come close. I never want to leave you for any reason. I left because thats what my parents wanted from me. Shit .......even after i left ......Allison caught me trying to hang myself so many times. I just finally gave up. nothing makes that pain go away......and mines so little compared to what you suffered.......compared to what i made you live for five damn years. "

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 9:30 am

*cuddles against him* "Idiot.. I didnt tell you that to make you feel bad.. I told you because I wanted to forgive you.. and I couldnt when you didnt even know. I didn't blame you before and I dont now. My past doesnt matter.. what matters is now.. we're together.. exactly how it should be"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 9:33 am

" the only worry I have is for Dom......Dom who won't know right now or get it. I worry for us to.....I'm not trying to feel sorry for you.....I'm trying to forgive what I did. " *drew pulls tristan onto his lap*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 9:35 am

"But you didnt do anything. You did what you thought was best at the time. You arent responcible for things you didnt even know were going on."

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 9:39 am

" I'm responsible for you and only you. I'm responsible for the person I'm in love with and his pain. "

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 9:44 am

"No you're wrong.. you're responcible for making sure I dont get hurt anymore.. I've got a good way to make this point" *Lifts up his shirt* "Thats the only scar on my stomach and its the worst one on me. Thats the one that was the worst that day... But it's nothing now.. yeah it doesnt look too good but its insignificant.. just a little remnant of the past it doesnt even matter to anyone.. same deal.. these are just things we put behind us and move on"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 9:54 am

*drew pokes him in the stomach* " did anyone ever tell you that you have a cute personality and your just fun to be around."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 9:56 am

"Only you.. and you're weird.. but I love you anyway"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 9:58 am

*hana throws koolaid at her brother* " haha your purple." *drew falls asleep on tristans shoulder*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 10:00 am

"I wish I could fall asleep that easy.. he's lucky"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 10:08 am

*hana screams* " you dyed my tail red........bad tama.......I'm gonna kick your furry butt."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 10:10 am

*scoots over off of drew's lap and leans back*

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 10:11 am

*tama runs upstairs and busts into the room* " take the koolaid bish* " throws it on his mom and laughs*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 10:12 am

"Tama you realize I'm big enough to hang you from the ceiling by your tail right"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 10:13 am

" i'm short enough to hide in places you can't find me."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 10:15 am

"theres no places in this house you can hide that me and dom cant get you.. and shes obedient.. therefore you will get hurt if you keep being a brat"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 am

*licks his tail* " meow."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffin Fri May 27, 2011 10:17 am

"get out you brat.. your dads trying to sleep"

Muffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri May 27, 2011 10:18 am

" he doesn't sleep.......thats why his brain malfunctions all the time."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next