Kyuuketsuki Private Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rpness... dont question the crack

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 6 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 am

*sera runs out the door crying* " your all fucking idiots. just leave me alone all of you."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

rpness... dont question the crack - Page 6 Empty Re: rpness... dont question the crack

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 am

*Runs after her and grabs her wrist* "Come on I didn't mean it in a bad way... How could I, I love you."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:59 am

" Damion don't lie to me......I don't want to hear it....." *Sera pulls away from him and keeps running*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:00 pm

"fucking hell... I mean I knew she'd be emotional.. but I honestly didn't mean it that way..."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:06 pm

*Mason sighs* " its just a fucking mess......you shouldn't have gotten involved......I know you mean well...its why I have gotten involved. Tristan's just an idiot , Drew doesn't know how to help in situations. Sera's freaking out .....the best thing you can do is try to pretend you have no clue whats going on. because just knowing gets us into trouble."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:10 pm

"Do I look like I care.. I can't just stand by and watch my little brother kill himself. You don't get it... I know I'm digging myself a deeper grave but it doesn't matter. What do you thinks going to be worse this or if it does get worse. I mean he was still the first it'd hurt her worse than anything I'm doing right now... Besides damn it if I cant talk sense into my brother maybe I can yours" *damion sits on the ground and starts to sing*

"the weight of the world seems to crash on your shoulders
and you wake to find it was all only a dream
the happy memories, the laughter throughout all the tears
all you're left with is the bitter feelings, the mistakes that you've made
nothing ever goes right but you cant give up hope
there's always tomorrow, the other side of the door
You find yourself dreaming of another chance
for the happiness you've always wanted the things you adore
the light in her eyes and the way that she smiles
makes you almost believe there could be something more
but how could it be lifes not that fair"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 pm

*Mason scratches the back of his head* " I'll talk to Tristan.....you can talk to Drew and Sera. just don't be so blunt....."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 pm

"I've got nothing more to say to him.. he's either got step up and be a man or he's going to loose tristan.. either because hes too much of an idiot to leave drew long enough to go to the hospital or to tristans whoriness from his need for attention what he does is on him"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:27 pm

" I'll fucking drag his ass there...whether drew will or not......Drew won't admit tristan's sick....it makes him upset."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:29 pm

"He has too though... Tristan will fight either of us.. he wont fight Drew... besides Drew's own ignorance is just going to hurt them both more"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 pm

" Well i'm going back to the house. You take care of my little sister for me." *Mason grabs drew and tristan by the ear* " alright you fucking idiots...were having a conversation."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:33 pm

"fuck you mason she doesnt even want to talk to me.."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:35 pm

*Mason holds up his middle finger and sighs* " Drew seriously your the biggest fucking idiot I know. Whether you like it or not Tristan has to go to the hospital* * Drew lowers his head * " I know that.....but I'm scared for him to be that sick......what if I lost him anyway."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

*sighs and walks in the house* "ok I'm going to make this as short and sweet as I can I've got a pregnant girlfriend out there who think I dont want our baby. You know he has to go don't be so stubborn.. I know more about this shit than almost anyone... he may get sick as hell but it's not going to kill him i swear. Besides he'd fight anything to be with you, you honestly believe he's going to let some disease keep him down.. fuck that shit"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:45 pm

*Mason kicks damion in the ass* " okay its my turn to talk now...so get." *Dom giggles* " Daddys back!" *Dom runs and jumps into her dad's lap* " Daddy I wrote a song for you." *Mason sighs* " how am I going to kick ass when your not even in bed Dom?" *dom whimpers*

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:46 pm

"i'm not leaving until two things happen... one I need to check tristan out a bit... i mean he doesnt need to go to the hospital on a regular basis only when his symptoms are being a bitch so I want to see if he needs to right now.. and two sera comes back"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 pm

*tama runs out of his room* " Sera ran away? I'll protect her." *tama throws on a cape and drew shakes his head* " I think one of us did too much crack.......might have been me."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:52 pm

*Damion smiles* "maybe you manwhore maybe... now Tristan you already know off with the damn shirt get on it... I've been doing this shit since you were 8 you know how it goes by now"

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:57 pm

*Sera comes back inside soaked from the rain and combs her fingers through her wet hair and tama runs towards her* " Sexy lady!"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:01 pm

*damion sighs in relief* "Are you okay? You know you shouldnt of stayed out with it raining.. it's not good, what if you get.. I mean what about the baby.."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

*Sera looks at him* " I'm fine..so is the baby.....the rain won't kill me or it."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:04 pm

"You could get sick... its just not good and.. I'm sorry overprotective I get it's just.. it's not just a baby.. it's our baby." *wraps his arms around her* "How could you ever think I didn't want her..."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:07 pm

*sera sinks her teeth in his arm* " you found out the sex of the baby? I told you not to? I'm going to attempt to kick your ass!"

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:09 pm

"It's not my fault.. I didnt ask.. she just told me you know how Lexi is.. I'm sorry I told her not to tell me.. you can ask I honestly did..Don't be mad at me please."

iloveemmy

Back to top Go down

Post  glowinthedarkcuppycake Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 pm

*Lexi giggles* " I didn't do it." *sera's stomach growls and tama comes running out with a salad* " bish don't be after my salad...."

glowinthedarkcuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next